15-year Fixed Rate Mortgage- Our site is under construction
Questions to Consider When Taking Out a 15-year Fixed Rate Mortgage
1. Do you have the financial goal of paying your home mortgage loan off quickly?
2. Are you more comfortable financially with a higher monthly mortgage payment?
If you answered yes to these questions then it makes good logical sense to consider taking out a 15-year mortgage to buy your home or to refinance your current mortgage balances.Your 15-year fixed rate mortgage payment will not go up ever.
Choose The Mortgage Place Inc. – Here’s Why
* Talent Plus – The Mortgage Place Inc. offers 30 plus years of talent and experience to its clients. While not an unbelievable fact, it does mean the company has professionals that get loans closed and do what they say they are going to do.
* Loan Status Updates - Borrowers are kept in the loop when it comes to the status of their loan application. The days of “they won’t return my phone calls” were never and will never be the case when it comes to knowing where things stand with your loan.
* Locating the Top Loan Option for Each Client – We do our utmost best to find the best program at the best rate that is the best option for each and ever one of our clients.