About Us – Our WebSite is under Construction
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Mortgage Broker | Owner | Vice-President
NMLS ID# 247511
Jim Gay has lived in Santa Fe with his wife Scout for 18 years. During that time, he has worked diligently to provide home mortgages for hundreds of Santa Feans. Jim is licensed nationally with the NMLS and locally in the State of New Mexico. In 2002, he received the distinguished honor of Affiliate Realtor of the Year, given annually by The Santa Fe Association of Realtors for high standards of support of the Realtor profession.
Jim has been a real estate broker for more than 30 years and a financial consultant to Fortune 500 companies. His educational background includes an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, as well as a Masters degree in business and finance. He is an avid athlete and has completed the Houston marathon and several olympic distance triathlons.
Jim and Scout live in a traditional hacienda named HACIENDA CORTACARO, after their daughters, Courtney and Caroline. They share their home with 3 big dogs and 3 cats and all love to entertain. Both of their daughter’s weddings and events have taken place at their hacienda.
- 1969 – 1988 Alegre, Inc./ Miller/ Gay Real Estate-Developer/ Sales
- 1988 – 1989 Forest Peterson and Assoc.
- 1992 – 1993 Maxxam Property Co.-Commercial Property Assist Mngr
- 1993 – 1997 Mortgage West Co. – Senior Loan Officer
- 1997 – 2009 American Capital Mortgage – President
- 2009 – 2011 Superior Mortgage Services – Senior Loan Officer
- CURRENT The Mortgage Place Inc. - Mortgage Broker/Owner/Vice-President
- NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM (NMLS)
- STATE OF NEW MEXICO LICENSE 2010 – CURRENT (NMLS# 247511)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE, UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA